To Achieve The Great Things We Aim For, We Need To Know In Which Direction We Are Moving.
To ensure that we remain on track to fulfill our mandate and align ourselves with the evolving national water priorities, Magalies Water develops an updated corporate plan every year.
What Lies At The Core Of Our Strategy
- At the heart of the Magalies Water corporate plan – is our burning passion to keep on being a leading and reliable provider of quality and affordable water.
- The ripple effect of that – is empowered communities whose quality of life is greatly enhanced and enabled industries – that create jobs and grow our economy.
Key Elements That Form Part Of Our Plan.
- Our corporate plan addresses three key cornerstones that form a solid foundation for our business: governance, risk and performance. In addition, it supports the New Growth Path (NGP), our National
- Development Plan (NDP) and the relevant outcomes of the Medium Term Strategic Framework (MTSF) – as determined by Government.
- In practise, this simply means that the nationwide need for economic growth, job creation, the acceleration of water supply services and improved access to it – is fully integrated in our strategy.
The Ultimate Desires State We’re Aiming For.
At present, Magalies Water is delivering on the “mission roll out” phase of our corporate plan which actively drives “focussed improvements”. Our mission roll out is expected to continue until the end of the 2016/2017 financial year – and we should reach our “desired state” by the start of the 2017/2018 financial year.
- The desired state of Magalies Water is to be a fully capacitated, high performance organisation – that keeps on improving and growing sustainably; and that carries its mandate out in the most efficient possible manner.