INVITATION TO BE LISTED ON THE MAGALIES WATER DATABASE
As per the Public Finance Management Act of 1999 and its regulations, Magalies Water must maintain a valid database of its suppliers. Magalies Water hereby invites service providers to register on the database as official vendors for 2011/2012 Financial year.
Supplier database registration opens on the 1st August 2011 and closes on the 29nd August 2011. Company profiles clearly indicating fields of specialization and all relevant company registration documents and tax clearance should be submitted. Registration with Professional bodies is compulsory for engineering works.
a) Civil Engineering Services
- Water and Sewerage reticulation, pipelines and pumping stations.
- Bulk water infrastructure (pipelines and pumping stations and water storage reservoirs).
- Water and waste treatment systems.
- Dams, weirs and related works.
- Water resources management
- Storm water drainage.
- Town Planning.
- Road resurfacing.
b) Electrical Engineering
- Electrical installations associated with water treatments and pumping stations.
- Radio telemetry and SCADA systems.
- Electrical Motors.
- Switch gear.
c) Mechanical Engineering
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.
- Mechanical systems.
- Industrial equipment and mechanical systems.
- Pipes and piping systems.
- Chemical dosing systems.
- Water flow meters (Consumer and Bulk).
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
10. Machine tools.
11. Lifting tackles.
12. Pressure vessels.
d) Miscellaneous Engineering Services
- Cathodic protection.
- Fire protection and detection.
- PLC & PC Engineering.
e) Structural Engineering Services
- Buildings and structures
- Maintenance and refurbishment.
f) Scientific Services
2 Laboratory chemicals
3 Reference material/standards
4 Lab instruments and their consumables
5 Other lab consumables
g) Safety, Health & Environment
- Fire Extinguishers
- Overhead crane and lifting tackle
- Personal Protective Equipment and clothing.
- Health and hygiene services.
- Safety signs
- Environmental impact studies.
h) Legal Services
j) Accounting, Forensic and Advisory Services
l) Security Services
m) Office Furniture
n) Stationery, Computer Products, Inks/Toners
o) Canteen and Janitorial
p) Marketing (Corporate Gifts, Branding Material & Promotional Items)
NB: SUPPLIER TO BE EVALUATED ON TURNAROUND, PRICE AND PROVIDING NECESSARY DOCUMMENTATION & QC CERTIFICATES TIME FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES
Any other service not covered in the above may still apply.
Interested suppliers are requested to complete prescribed registration form, which is obtainable from the Procurement Office, 38 Heystek Street, Rustenburg or can be downloaded by clicking the following link: Supplier Database Form for Goods and Service
All enquiries must be directed to
. Completed forms be returned to Supply Chain Office, 38 Heystek street, Rustenburg, 0300 on or before 29th August 2011.